Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Spring Break Review--Day 1

Guest Blogger: Matthew Passey
"Right now I am typing about what I am doing. I don't want to be typing but I got bribed. My mom said I could have some DS time every day if I did--except Sunday of course. Here I go.
On the first day of travel we left the house SUPER early so we could get to the airport. Then we got on a plane and flew to Milan. Then we got in a shuttle to the train station. When we got off the train in Savona we took a taxi to the boat. It took FOREVER to get on the boat so Julia and I went to a playground and "refurbished" some playhouses. When we finally got on the boat we explored our rooms, went to the buffet, and then went to the pool. At the pool we met two French kids named Hugo and Marie who were very nice to us but their English was not very good. After that we went to dinner then to bed. End of Day 1."
Guest Blogger #2: Julia Passey
"When we got on the boat we went to our room. It is so cool. There are two beds hanging from the ceiling. Those beds are Matt's and mine. They are really scary but they are still really cool. Then after walking around the boat, which by the way did I mention is big, we went to the pool and met Hugo and Marie. Then we went to dinner. It was so good. I had potatoes, pork, salad and chocolate ice cream. I am not kidding, it was really good. Then we went to bed--ZzZzZzZz.

Transportation that we used:

A car,
a plane,
a bus,
a train,
a cab,

then the boat."

1 comment:

Passey grandparents said...

Great job as guest bloggers, Matt and Julia. It sounds like LOTS of modes of travel before you reached the destination (the ship). What seasoned travelers you all are! Love the pictures. We are looking forward to the next installment.