Friday, April 23, 2010

Julia's Birthday

Guest Blogger: Brennan Edwards (Sarah's Boyfriend)

Julia's birthday!!!!!!!!!!! It was quite fantastic if I do say so myself. I was not present at the amazing event BUT I am well assured that it was memorable! I mean, who all gets to have a birthday on a CRUISE BOAT?!...SHIP (Sarah was insistant...). Anyway there were lots of happy birthdays and singings and food eating. Julia was thrilled because she got to paint pots. I remember back in middle school in my art class painting pots, those were my favorite classes. Nostalgia haunts me sometimes... So there were a lot of festivities such as swimming, eating, and free cake! Seriously, who doesn't like free cake? ON A CRUISE SHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, it definitely sounds like a great time...blows my mind wide open like the throttle in a race car. Well I hope this is sufficient for all of those followers out there, considering I am neither A. an immediate part of the Passey family or B. on the ship. I hope all of you faithful followers keep it real and have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

Rach said...

Happy B-lated birthday Julia!!! We sure miss you!!!

Melanie said...

Guest blogging is fun :) And way to go for free cake!

Vicky said...

Happy Birthday, Julia!

Vicky & Don & Daisy

Brennan Edwards said...

man i'm a pretty sweet blogger if i do say so myself...