Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Emerald Isle

One week of family vacation + Ireland = Fabulous
Here is what we loved:
Our traditional Day 1 Walking Tour of Dublin
Christ Church Cathedral
Trinity College Dublin
The Mummified Bog Man at the National Museum
TKMaxx...Almost like home

Pub Grub

Irish Music
Irish Dancing

Knowth and Newgrange Ancient Burial Mounds
These guys are older than the Pyramids!

The Dunbrody Potato Famine Ship at New Ross7 Passeys-1 bunk-8 weeks--Yikes...

The Abbey Ruins near Campile

The 700 year old Lighthouse at Hook's Head


20 Year of Blissful Marriage,




And last, but not least:


This jet-tub induced hickey on an unnamed backside

Cheers!




6 comments:

ambyr said...

please tell me that you have scrapbooked ALL of these wonderful pictures at all of these FABULOUS PLACES!!!! when are yall coming home?!!!!!

Connie said...

What beautiful pictures! It looks like a wonderful vacation - days to be treasured! Hey give me a few of your favorites for Germany, etc. We're trying to plan our trip and book flights and would love your expertise!

Connie said...

Looks like a wonderful vacation....treasured memories! Hey, we'd love your favorites for Germany, etc. We're trying to plan our trip and get flights.

PS Love the explanation to the "unusual" skin!

Roxy said...

Oh my goodness, every single time I read your blog I miss the Passeys!!! Much love, and I'm glad you guys had so much fun in Ireland!!!

T-bit said...

All I have to say is my cheeks hurt from that last picture

Anonymous said...

love to be deep in that sweet ass