Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wishful Thinking

Sometimes I check our blog to see if anything new has magically appeared. Then I remember that I am the one that has to put the stuff here. Do you ever do that...look in the sink to see if the dishes are still there. Get into the car hoping that some gas gremlin as filled the tank for you. Stare at the laundry basket hoping to catch the laundry dissolve before your eyes. I do. So, sometime in the near future, there should be posts about Sarah in Ghana, our spring break in France, Julia's trip to the Belgian coast, Benjamin's track triumphs, Matthew and my trip to Leeds castle, plus other ordinary little things. I just have to get after it...or work on my summoning skills. A personal assistant would do very nicely.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

I can't believe all of the wonderful sights you are seeing. Things most of us here can only dream of...

Stephanie said...

I hear you Beth. Just now when I got onto my blog, I was hoping it would be updated with all the stuff that has been going on...but, alas, it is not so. Someday I will get to it!

Roxy said...

Funny... I just experienced the very same thing! Lots of love to your family! :) Miss you guys!

T-bit said...

I so do that! Luckily at my house I have my mom whom I call the cleaning fairy...just when the toilet paper is almost out there magically appears like5 rolls without me doing anything! So nice! Look forward to the new posts and meeting your personal assistant :)

Rena said...

If I might make a request: I'd like to see more of your KidQuotes. They are priceless - smart AND funny.

If you could get right to work on that for me, I'd appreciate it. You've seen enough European sights anyway.

Kim said...

Hi Beth

I did not know how else to contact you so hope this is OK. Mum ( Jean Donaldson) left for England on Monday and arrived early this morning. She had wanted to me to email you but she did not leave an email contact address :) Mine is kimisbell@solbroadband.com
All is well in the High meadow neighbourhood. It looks like from the blog that you and the family are having a really good time exploring Europe. Aubrey is going to seem very very tame :)! Be in touch when you can.
Thanks
Kim Isbell ( 6140 Moss Rose Lane )

Stacy said...

So so true! I find I'm doing much more blogging since school let out. Huh. Imagine that.

I love reading about y'all's exploits and travels. So neat!