Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Where Did September Go?

I lost September somewhere between stray homework pages and Cross Country meets. The only proof that it existed at all are the bags under my eyes, the calendar pages that have more black than white, and the gas needle on empty again. I am running off to the next event, but here is a little of what we have been doing! Julia loves on anything she can find. (I have no idea whose dog this is!)

Anna and Sarah dig volleyball after volleyball in Amsterdam, Luxembourg, The Hague, Waterloo...

Benjamin flashes his smile and his eyes in every female direction, and when he has time, runs Cross Country.

Matthew hides out in the car playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and stays as far from the camera as possible.

David travels to Norway and Croatia, and irons lots of shirts.

I get people where they need to go and...well, other fun things too...

2 comments:

Alee said...

So great to see what you all are doing! Everyone looks so happy - Life is great!

love you guys!
Connie

Anonymous said...

love her buddingtits, playing with and sucking those would be amazing, get her real wetbefore I slip my c-o ck in her, nothing is nicer than a tight young virgin