Saturday, May 28, 2011

Ummm...Sorry

Please don't check the date. Or the date of the last post. I have no excuses.
Well, that is not exactly true. I have lots of excuses, just no good ones. And now that I am feeling the need to catch up, my computer has crashed. I am typing on the home computer and it has no pictures of Istanbul or Italy or France or Matthew's Play or Sarah's Engagement or Moldova or Africa or the most beautiful Belgian spring I have ever seen or Utah or lemon tarts or Chicken Man or David's parent's visit or teaching or the massive Brussels service day or Anna's International Award hike or fresh asparagus or anything remotely recent. So, although there is not much interesting going on on this page today, there will be...soon.
We are still here. The potential is out there.

No comments: