Friday, March 11, 2011

Sun Favorites

I just downloaded approximately 5,000 pictures onto my computer than have been languishing on the external hard drive, waiting for some long overdue attention. Since it is still cold here, don't smile to broadly all my Texas friends, I thought I would turn on the visual heater and call up some warm memories. A random assortment of warmth:
Jubes and I at Kinderdijke in the Netherlands.

Sun shinning through the passage at Knowth burial mounds in Ireland.

Belgium triumphant on the Cinquantinaire Arch just a short walk from our house.
The harbor in Split, Croatia.

Fall sunlight on the Japanese Pagoda on the Royal Grounds at Laeken.

Pictures at the Flea Market--my destination of choice on sunny days.

Matthew and Julia on the beach at Etretat, Normandy.

The Sea of Galilee.

Toledo, Spain

Kyaking on the Lesse River in the Ardennes.


Proof that every so often, bathing suits can be worn in Belgium.
Bring on the spring.

No comments: