Tuesday, March 16, 2010

14 Year Old Girls

I was looking through the pictures on my camera last night, and sandwiched in between Budapest and Benjamin's Rugby pictures I was suprised to find this collection. You kind of have to watch for a minute or two to get the full effect:




This was for an English project and it just made me laugh. One of the better surprise discoveries on my camera. Much better than 30 shots of the latest episode of Pokemon. So enjoy her moment. I wish adult assignments required hour in the sun with 20 pair of sunglasses. Documentation optional.

2 comments:

Gordon and Betty said...

I LOVE IT! What fun seeing beautiful Anna growing up so quickly. But where in the world did she come up with those 20 pairs of sunglasses??? (We can hardly wait to see all of you in June!!)
Much love, Passey grandparents again

Anonymous said...

Mom, it was for my english project. We were making a commercial for sunglasses.