Thursday, February 11, 2010

French Immersion

I can tell that Anna and Benjamin have really embraced the French language. I can tell this because they have begun to fight in French. Not real nasty fighting, but the kind of fighting that starts around 9:30 pm and lasts until they are winded and laughing. It is pretty entertaining. Benjamin pulls out his Tex-French accent and hams it up. Anna plays along and only occasionally draws blood. I happened to catch the action the other night and thought I would share it with you. I hope you are not shocked by the violence. They really do love each other. Benj offered to provide the translation, but I think you can get the gist.

3 comments:

Vicky said...

I can't see what you were trying to share. Is it just me?

Stacy said...

I remember when Anna was running around in y'all's backyard with Benj - little blonde curls just a bouncing. When you asked her what she had been doing, she replied in that little 2 yo (3?) girl's voice, "Killin' things."

Looks like some things don't change. LOL

Veda Haskins said...

Hi this is Emily. Veda Haskins daughter. About the blog(s). How did you get the right back ground to fit? Also how did you get the music? Did it cost money? Thanks, right back soon! love Emily Haskins