Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Berlin Part 2?

I have to confess something...

I have lost Berlin. Not the experience or the memories or the fabulous wool shawl that I bought at the Christmas Market in Gendarmenmarkt (thanks Betty and Gordon!). Just the pictures. I have no idea where they are. I try to be marginally organized with my pictures, and I have to say that digital photography has changed my life in good ways. I no longer get angry at my kids for taking 25 closeups of Pokemon cards or a whole slew of pictures of the current episode of American Idol as we are watching it for example. And I create nice little files on the computer to store the pictures in rather than have them slide off the dining room table in reoccurring avalanches waiting to be scrapbooked (not going to happen). So I can't quite figure out what happened to Berlin. I know they are in there somewhere because we have Berlin Part 1. They should be in MyPictures/Brussels 2008/Christmas/Berlin, but strangely, there is no such place. I will keep looking.

I haven't given up on Christmas cards yet either... can I file for an extension?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You can have an extension if I can also have one. I'm thinking of Valentine (Christmas) cards. But then again, I might need a little more time. Seriously, I've written the letter - just have to get the photos in.

I hereby grant you an extension.